IT Coordinator with site management
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2018, which ended on September 30, 2018, Siemens Mobility posted revenue of €8.8 billion and had around 34,200 employees worldwide.
Siemens Mobility in the Netherlands has an exciting opportunity for an
IT Coordinator (ITC) / Site Management.
to join our Mobility team, based predominately in our offices in Zoetermeer and also supporting our offices in Brussels. An ITC including site management is a person who bridges the IT & Business in order to ensure continuous improvement of IT services meets the needs of the business. This role also ensures that workplace IT solutions are used effectively and in line with Siemens and Mobility IT standards and Information Security rules. You have the ability to collaborate, help, support and guide the business in the usage of IT services and tools as well as aligning processes within your part of the organization in daily business.
As an ambassador of IT within the business, you build up a network of major stakeholders between the Business, MO IT, SOP IT, RC-BE, RC-NL, IT, Atos, etc. If your end users are not receiving the necessary support, you have the power to claim and take the incident further into IT to get additional help. You also will be the responsible IT Site Manager for the Mobility sites in NL and BE (LX) and in this role will be the 1st direct contact of the local business management team and will facilitate and participate in regular periodical account management meetings together with the respective IT account manager and local business management.
You will be part of both Siemens Mobility IT local and regional ITC and Site Manager communities, where you will find good sparring partners.
- Be the Ambassador of IT within the business.
- Participate in IT coordinators communities.
- Participate with input, knowledge and answers in user communities (e.g. Yammer).
- Advise end users with the right information sources for new IT services or activities.
- Support efficient software and hardware lifecycle in the business.
- Manage end-user IT-Asset Lifecycle process incl. License Management (on/off-boarding processes, purchase & inventory).
- IT housekeeping activities like inventorying user-, application,- and network landscape in coordination with business and relevant local and regional IT stakeholders.
- Facilitate in business specific training on IT related topics in coordination with MO IT, eg. for new MS Office tools like One-Drive, One-Note, Teams, Sway, Forms, Planner, SP Online, etc.
- Involvement in change requests towards MO IT.
- Minimize non-productive time of users due to workplace or application misfunction (Including ISEC related requests).
- Raising of escalations using defined process.
- Accountability & responsibility for satisfactory resolution of all end user related queries, feedback, issues & complaints.
- Incident resolution monitoring and reporting from end user perspective and ensuring service provider adherence to agreed SLAs.
- Provide feedback to customers with reference to status of problem, and ensure all parties are kept up to date.
- Accountability and responsibility for File share creation/maintenance (incl. manual backup on demand) and related Access Management process.
- SharePoint administration.
- Interface for business for smart mobile solutions.
- Ordering of standard service requests via MyIT portal.
- IT budget follow-up
- SAP user access management.
Your profile :
- 3 years’ experience in a similar function.
- Languages: NL/EN/FR.
- Degree: Bachelor in IT or proven experience for this job profile.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office 365 and related products is a must.
- Knowledge of MS SharePoint is a major asset.
Your (Soft) Skills :
- An ITC is curious and interested in learning more about IT tools & services.
- An ITC has a good understanding of the IT landscape and different business processes.
- Ability to network between major stakeholders: Business, MO IT, SOP IT, RC-BE IT, Atos, etc.
- Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated / entrepreneurial mindset / customer focus.
- Quick learner with excellent data collection and analysis skills.
- An ITC is a team player
Our Offer :
At Siemens, you get the chance to develop yourself in an international environment. We offer varied work in a wide range of positions and intensive internal training to further develop your career. Because we actively promote home- and teleworking, we offer alternatives to the mobility problem. We offer you a competitive remuneration package with a wide range of possible fringe benefits such as group insurance, health care insurance, etc.
- Locatie: Zoetermeer and on site
- Aantal uur: 40
- Opleidingsniveau: HBO-IT